Save time and money! Complete your ROEs online.
Record of Employment on the Web (ROE Web) makes filling out ROEs easier and simplifies the processing of workers’ Employment Insurance claims.
Steps to register for ROE Web:
- Sign in securely through a Sign-In Partner or a GCKey.
- Create your professional profile, as well as the profile of the business for which you want to issue ROEs.
- Validate and authenticate your identity online through CRA or in person at the nearest Service Canada Centre.
- Enter your authorization code to confirm your authority to act as Primary Officer on behalf of the business.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions for using ROE Web.
- You are ready to start issuing electronic ROEs!
To issue ROEs on behalf of another business, you will need to:
- Complete the ROE Web Client Employer Consent Form and have it signed by the Primary Officer as well as each of your client employers.
- Go to Manage CRA Businesses in your ROE Web account and add your client's CRA business number.
For full details on the steps to take to get you started, see Service Canada’s ROE Web page.
Need more information?
CFIB's Business Counsellors are available to answer your questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1–888–234–2232.
Not a member of CFIB yet? JOIN CFIB today for more help and information.