My Business Account

My Business Account allows you to:

  • view activity in your account and interact with CRA online
  • pay accounts
  • request EI rulings; and much more.

To get access, you need: 

  • to register with My Business Account (with your social insurance number (SIN), date of birth, postal code and data from your latest return processed) or
  • to register to Represent a Client if you are acting on behalf of the business owner (with the access code from your Notice of Assessment, your postal or zip code and an authorization to access the business account); and
  • a Business Number (BN) for which you are authorized access.

CRA's "My Business Account"

Watch this short video prepared by our Manitoba office.

For the CRA to protect the privacy of your information, you need to provide personal information to ensure that you are the person authorized to access the business account.

In addition to all the above services you can request written information from CRA online as set out in
CFIB's My Business Account Victory.


CFIB’s Business Counsellors are available to answer your questions.  Contact us at or by calling 1-888-234-2232.

Do something positive for your business!
Tiny URL