Learn about your tax and payroll obligations with CRA videos
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers a number of videos to help businesses understand their tax responsibilities. Here are some of the videos available that may interest you:
- Starting your Business
- Enhancing Services to Businesses
- Payroll Information for a New Small Business
- Preparing T4/T4A Information Returns-Slips and Summaries
- GST/HST Rates for a New Small Business
- My Business Account Enquiries
- Reporting Business Income and Expenses
- Debt Collection at the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Liaison Officer Initiative
- No More Cheques: Pay your business taxes online
All of CRA’s videos are available 24/7 on CRA’s Videos for businesses website.
CFIB’s Business Counsellors are available to answer your questions. Contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-888-234-2232.
Not a member of CFIB yet? JOIN CFIB today for more help and information.