Learn about your tax and payroll obligations with CRA videos
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers a number of videos to help businesses understand their tax responsibilities. Here are some of the videos available that may interest you:
- Starting your Business
- Payroll Information for a New Small Business
- Tax Savings Supporting Small Businesses
- GST/HST Rates and What to Charge for Inter-Provincial Transactions
- My Business Account Enquiries
- Reporting Business Income and Expenses
- Keeping Records
All of CRA’s videos are available 24/7 on CRA’s Videos for businesses website.
Still have questions?
CFIB's Business Counsellors are available to answer your questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-234-2232.