We discussed of key small business issues which are impacting entrepreneurs in NWT, including: taxes, workers' compensation and the need to reduce red tape – a high priority issue for business owners in NWT.
— CFIB Amber Ruddy (@cfibNT) May 24, 2017
Recently, CFIB met with a number of officials including:
- Minister McLeod, Deputy Premier, Minister of Finance, Environment and Natural Resources;
- Minister Wally Schumann, Industry, Tourism and Investment
- Kieron Tiestart, MLA for Kam Lake;
- Cory Vanthuyne, MLA for Yellowknife North;
- Kevin O’Reilly, MLA for Frame Lake; and
- Dave Grundy, President & CEO of the Workers' Safety & Compensation Commission.
1. CFIB’s reaction to the 2017 GNWT Budget