Download our customizable templates to easily put policies in place that keep your employees, clients and business safe. Our templates include:
1. Recall Letter: Use this template to call your employees back to work while informing them of your safety measures against COVID-19. Follow the accompanying recommandations, then personnalize the document to help workers come back to work with the assurance that their health and safety are your number 1 priority.
2. "We are open" Poster: Let new and old customers know that your business is open again with our Open for Business poster. Use it to reassure customers that their health and safety are your #1 priority, explain what you are doing to keep your business safe, advertise new hours and more. Customize it to your needs and convey important information clearly and quickly.
3. CECRA Request Letter: Invite your landlord to participate in the Canada Emergency Commercial Rental Assistance program with this letter template. Plug-in your information to let your landlord know when your lease expires, what actions you’ve taken to obtain financial relief during the crisis and why their participation in the program would help.
4. CECRA Landlord Letter: Notify your tenants about the relief from the federal government available to them and open a discussion about the Canada Emergency Rent Assistance program. Let them know your thoughts on the program so far and your intended course of action.
5. Notice to visitors (business closure): If the COVID-19 pandemic is forcing you to temporarily close your business, you may need a sign to communicate this information to your customers, letting them know when you aim to reopen and how you can be reached in the meantime.
6. Notice to visitors: If you welcome visitors in your business, you might want to remind them to follow the safety measures you’ve put in place. This sign can help you communicate your expectations clearly and stop unsafe behaviour at the door.
7. Emergency preparedness: Emergencies can happen at any time. Our five-step checklist will help you identify risks to your business and make an emergency plan to deal with them—including the coronavirus pandemic.
8. Sick policy: Having an attendance or sick policy is a best practice at any time. It lets your employees know their rights regarding time off for sickness, reducing confusion and frustration.
With the emergence of COVID-19, our primary concern at CFIB is keeping you, your employees and your business safe. We will provide you with expert advice to guide you through this difficult time. Visit our help centre for independent businesses to learn more.Learn More