Webinar Series: Helping CFIB Members Go Digital
Maintaining close customer relationships has never been more important and difficult than it is in today’s COVID-19 environment. Establishing and strengthening your online presence can help you maintain the customer relationships you’ve worked so hard to build, while opening your doors to new ones.
|CFIB is collaborating with
for any 1 or all 3 webinars
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Engagement
- E-Commerce 101
Monday October 19, 3pm
What does digital transformation look like for small businesses and why is it so important? Learn how building and optimizing your web presence can result in significant business impact. Now more than ever, existing and new customers are on the web. Having an online strategy inevitably allows you to expand your reach. In this workshop we’ll discuss the importance of getting online and how you can get started.
- What is Digital Transformation and how can it be applied to your business?
- Stats, trends, and key insights with regards to small business’ and digital adoption
- The new normal and the true impact of digital transformation on businesses and consumers
- Next steps to get started on a Digital Transformation strategy
Webinar 1: Digital Transformation
MON. OCT 19 - 3PM ET
Monday October 26, 3pm
Interested in how you can engage with your customers and provide excellent service during such a disconnected time? In this workshop, you will learn practical tips and tricks on how to leverage social media, email marketing, chatboxes and Google My Business platforms to create meaningful engagement with your customers and community.
- The critical importance of customer engagement
- Why you need to reply to all reviews, and how to handle negative ones
- Reaching customers using chatboxes and messaging tools
- How to create a social media strategy and helpful tools
- How to create an email marketing strategy, build a list, and upcycle your content
- How to use your Google My Business platform to get the most reach and rise above competitors in your field
Webinar 2: Customer Engagement
MON. OCT 26 - 3PM ET
Monday November 2, 2pm
Join us online for an E-Commerce webinar to help business owners with the basic concepts of setting up an online shop. We will go over the steps required before launching a store to assist with the basic foundations and necessary steps you need to start selling online.
- The power of E-Commerce, how & where to purchase, pricing and starting off with the purchase of a domain; what platforms exist
- How inventory management is valuable to E-Commerce, the importance of Inventory management, choosing the right solution, and POS for both in-store and online.
- Optimizing your site, choosing the right themes (Free vs Paid vs Custom), overall content of website, image optimization, and SEO basics.
- We will look at Security Payments and Shipping including what payment processing options to choose, the various shipping options & costs and dig deeper into conversion tools
- Look at the basics of driving traffic and boost sales using social media advertising.
Webinar 3: E-Commerce 101
MON. NOV 2 - 2PM ET
Presented by Digital Main Street
Digital Main Street is a program and service that helps main street businesses achieve digital transformation. The program is built around an online learning platform, structured training programs, and their Digital Service Squad — a team of highly trained recent graduates who help main street businesses grow and manage their business through the adoption of digital tools and technology.
Digital Main Street was created by the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas (TABIA) with direct support from the City of Toronto and Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario. Digital Main Street is also supported by a group of strategic corporate sponsors, including Google, Intuit Quickbooks. Facebook. MasterCard, Microsoft and Shopify