Have COVID-19 questions? We've got answers.
We're here to help your business navigate the novel coronavirus crisis
Chase serves as a single point of contact for all your payment processing and settles your American Express transactions at the same speed as your other credit cards. Plus, you can choose to consolidate all your credit card transactions into a single deposit into your bank account. This helps you get paid faster, improving your cash flow.
Chase will also give you one statement with all your monthly credit card transactions. This simplifies your accounting, so you can spend less time reviewing bank statements and more time focusing on achieving your goals.
Select Fees & Pricing
For eligible businesses with up to $1,000,000 in annual American Express volume1
|Wholesale Discount fees + other payment brand fees||Starting at 1.60% (as set by American Express)|
|Network fee||0.12% (as set by American Express)|
|Chase Monthly Admin Fee||$3.95|
*Other fees may apply. All fees and rates are subject to change as set out in the Merchant Agreement. For full pricing details, please refer to your Chase Merchant Agreement or contact Chase.
For a list of wholesale discount rates, please visit American Express’s website.
When it comes to payment processing, it pays to team up with an industry leader.
You get these great benefits when you work with Chase:
Enjoy exclusive CFIB member rates for all your credit and debit card processing.
No cancellation fees
You can cancel anytime at no cost.
The Chase customer service team is available around the clock to answer your questions.
CFIB has long been a powerful force in negotiating with the government and credit card industry. We work to ensure that Canadian independent businesses get a fair and transparent deal when it comes to payment processing. Here’s what we have accomplished for you:
With this unique offer, you can access American Express Cardmembers,
bringing higher spending customers to your business.
In 2019, the average American Express® transaction was $180
versus the average Non-American Express® credit card transaction of $92. 2
Find out if your business is eligible and how you can attract a new group of customers.
New to Chase
Chase clients ☎ 1-800-265-5158
®Registered trademarks of their respective parties and used under license.
1. Rates applicable to non-franchise businesses with less than $1,000,000 in total American Express sales. Certain conditions apply. All fees and rates are subject to change as set out in the Merchant Agreement.
Eligibility is limited to Canadian Small Merchants that have an estimated American Express charge volume across all locations of less than $1,000,000 per year, and certain industry and franchise restrictions apply. If your business is not eligible, please apply to accept American Express Cards directly with American Express. Call 1-888-272-8532.
Members who wish to obtain payment processing services from Chase Merchant Services must submit an application. All applications are subject to Chase's standard approval policies and procedures, including without limitation credit approval and entering into a Merchant Agreement with Chase Merchant Services. Certain conditions apply. Proof of membership status with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) will be required. Contact Chase Merchant Services at 1-888-317-9535 for additional details.
2. The Nilson Report # 1173 (April 2020). American Express transaction size derived as Canada year-end purchase volume divided by year-end purchase transactions. Average American Express transactions equal $136 USD ($180 CAD). Average Non-American Express transaction equals $69 USD ($92 CAD), includes Visa and MasterCard credit cards, and excludes Interac and debit volume and transactions. Purchase volume converted to Canadian dollars by multiplying US figures by 1.326 (average 2019 CAD to USD conversion rate as stated by https://www.x-rates.com/average/?from=USD&to=CAD&amount=1&year=2019).
3. Businesses could be recommended to Cardmembers in Cardmember emails sent by American Express.
4. American Express Maps features eligible American Express Card accepting small merchants and is intended for general reference purposes only. It does not represent a comprehensive list of all Card accepting merchants. Data is updated from time to time and may not be 100% accurate. For a list of eligibility criteria or to access Frequently Asked Questions please visit https://icm.aexp-static.com/content/dam/one-amex/merchant/en-ca/footer/…. Not all eligible merchants are mapped.
5. Business could be recommended to Cardmembers in Cardmember emails sent by American Express.