The shortage of qualified labour is a growing concern in Nova Scotia. You don’t need to confront this issue alone: there’s an organization to help you discover the untapped potential of new comers and immigrants.
- Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS) is a leading community organization that:
- Serves government-assisted refugees in Nova Scotia,
- Welcomes immigrants,
- Supports private refugee sponsorship groups,
- Offers employment services, and
- Creates opportunities that enable immigrants to participate fully in Canadian life.
Do you need skilled workers?
A growing number of employers are filling their recruiting needs through matching websites. ISANS Skills Match connects immigrant job seekers with employers by featuring pre-screened internationally educated professionals who have the skills your business needs.
Skills Match is a free service that will help your competitive advantage by providing direct access to a pool of skilled professionals.
Skills Match provides:
- Time-efficiency: Reduce the time you spend on recruitment
- Confidentiality: Don’t worry about your information being mishandled
- Reach: You have the opportunity to post jobs and search resumes using key words
- Employer flexibility: Jobs can be posted and job seekers can be viewed at your convenience
For more information on how Skills Match can help your business access skilled labour in Nova Scotia.