How Skills Match can benefit you in hiring international talent | CFIB
The shortage of qualified labour is a growing concern in Nova Scotia. You don’t need to confront this issue alone: there’s an organization to help you discover the untapped potential of new comers and immigrants.
- Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS) is a leading community organization that:
- Serves government-assisted refugees in Nova Scotia,
- Welcomes immigrants,
- Supports private refugee sponsorship groups,
- Offers employment services, and
- Creates opportunities that enable immigrants to participate fully in Canadian life.
Do you need skilled workers?
A growing number of employers are filling their recruiting needs through matching websites. ISANS Skills Match connects immigrant job seekers with employers by featuring pre-screened internationally educated professionals who have the skills your business needs.
Skills Match is a free service that will help your competitive advantage by providing direct access to a pool of skilled professionals.
Skills Match provides:
- Time-efficiency: Reduce the time you spend on recruitment
- Confidentiality: Don’t worry about your information being mishandled
- Reach: You have the opportunity to post jobs and search resumes using key words
- Employer flexibility: Jobs can be posted and job seekers can be viewed at your convenience
For more information on how Skills Match can help your business access skilled labour in Nova Scotia.
Watch the Employer Support Services Video or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.