- Do you wish your business was easier to find on Google?
- Thinking of expanding your presence on Facebook or Instagram?
- Not sure how to buy digital ads?
This Small Business Saturday could be your chance to take your business’ digital footprint to the next level!
What’s Small Business Saturday?
This year, on October 26th, CFIB and Interac are celebrating small and medium-sized businesses from coast to coast! To mark the seventh edition of Small Biz Saturday, consumers are once again invited to visit and shop at their favourite local businesses, and share their memorable experiences on social media using the hashtag #SmallBizSaturday!
Contest Alert: Win support for your online advertising!
Let us help you put a little oomph in your digital marketing. In celebration of Small Business Saturday, we want to give you some well-deserved support.
Enter to win $1,000 to put toward digital advertising, courtesy of Interac, along with two hours of one-on-one support with CFIB’s director of digital marketing to help you boost your online presence!
How to enter:
- If you’re not yet on the Shop Small Biz directory, you can enter the contest by signing up and creating your business listing (instructions here).
- If you’re already registered on Shop Small Biz, you can enter the contest by logging in and creating a coupon that offers a deal to celebrate “Small Business Saturday” (instructions here).
About Shop Small Biz
We want to encourage Canadians to visit and support their local small businesses and make sure they are aware of the crucial role these enterprises play in their communities. That's why CFIB partnered with Interac to create Shop Small Biz, a free, public directory of small and medium-sized businesses!
Shop Small Biz puts your business on the map – literally – to help more consumers find you, no matter whether you’re downtown or in the countryside.