- Do you wish your business was easier to find on Google?
- Is your Facebook feeling flat?
- Are enough customers following you on Instagram?
This could be your chance to turn it up a notch, just in time for the sixth edition of Small Business Saturday.
What’s Small Business Saturday?
This year, on October 20th, we’re celebrating small and medium-sized businesses from coast to coast! To mark Small Biz Saturday, consumers are invited to visit and shop at their favourite local businesses, as well as share their experiences via social media using the hashtag #SmallBizSaturday!
Let us help you put a little oomph in your digital marketing efforts. In celebration of Small Business Saturday, on October 20th, we want to give you some well-deserved support.
Get a chance to win a $1,000 advertising credit to use on social media, along with five hours of one-on-one support with a creative development professional from a leading marketing agency.
How to enter:
- If you’re not yet a registrant of the Shop Small Biz directory, you can enter the contest by signing up and completing your business listing (instructions on how to do so here).
- If you’re already a registrant of the Shop Small Biz directory, you can enter the contest by logging in and creating a coupon that offers a deal to celebrate “Small Business Saturday” (instructions on how to do so here).
Shop Small Biz: a directory for small and medium businesses. Shopping small is important and that's why CFIB created Shop Small Biz, a directory of small and medium-sized businesses!
Shop Small Biz puts your local businesses on the map – literally – to help you find them, whether it’s downtown or in the countryside.
We want to encourage Canadians to visit and support their local small businesses and make sure they are aware of the crucial role these enterprises play in their communities. By checking out our directory, Canadians can make visiting local small businesses part of their everyday routine!