A fellow owner who cares about you and your business has given you a 3-month free trial membership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.
With this free trial, you’ll get access to:
- Expert counsellors, who can give you personalized advice on COVID-19, HR, compliance and more.
- Exclusive savings on vital services, including banking, payroll and shipping.
- A stronger voice and better relief programs for your business, through our relentless advocacy on your behalf at all levels of government.
To start your free trial, simply complete the short form below. A CFIB representative will follow up within 24 hours to answer your questions and review all your benefits.
*New memberships only. Free trial offer cannot be applied to existing CFIB memberships.
How our members feel
9 out of 10 CFIB members recommend us to their fellow business owners. It’s easy to see why - here are just a few of the thousands of testimonials we receive each year:
Each webinar I have attended, I have learned something new. Keep up the good work! Without you, small businesses would not have the power of advocacy on their own!
You guys are amazing! What a quick response and such great information. Thank you so much for your help, again! Our membership is so valuable. I always recommend businesses to join if they are not members.
Thank for your team doing what you are doing. It is EXTREMELY important and useful.
CFIB continues to be a great resource for small businesses. Advice given is excellent, based on historical precedence as well as similar challenges faced by other CFIB members.
Questions about your temporary membership?
Where can I find more information about CFIB?
- A CFIB representative will reach out to you within 24 hours of receiving your acceptance form to walk you through all your membership benefits. In the meantime, you can visit our website.
What happens after my 3-month free trial ends?
- A CFIB representative will get in touch again towards the end of your trial to see how you’re doing and answer any questions you might have. If you then want to continue your CFIB membership, your representative will discuss the details and next steps for a paid membership. If you are not interested in becoming a paid member, your membership will simply expire.
How much does membership usually cost?
- Monthly membership fees are $30, plus $3 per employee, up to 250 employees.