A fellow owner who cares about you and your business has given you a 3-month free trial membership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.
With this free trial, you’ll get access to:
- Expert counsellors, who can give you personalized advice on COVID-19, HR, compliance and more.
- Exclusive savings on vital services, including banking, payroll and shipping.
- A stronger voice and better relief programs for your business, through our relentless advocacy on your behalf at all levels of government.
To start your free trial, simply complete the short form below. A CFIB representative will follow up within 24 hours to answer your questions and review all your benefits.
*New memberships only. Free trial offer cannot be applied to existing CFIB memberships.
Questions about your temporary membership?
Where can I find more information about CFIB?
- A CFIB representative will reach out to you within 24 hours of receiving your acceptance form to walk you through all your membership benefits. In the meantime, you can visit our website.
What happens after my 3-month free trial ends?
- A CFIB representative will get in touch again towards the end of your trial to see how you’re doing and answer any questions you might have. If you then want to continue your CFIB membership, your representative will discuss the details and next steps for a paid membership. If you are not interested in becoming a paid member, your membership will simply expire.
How much does membership usually cost?
- Monthly membership fees are $30, plus $3 per employee, up to 250 employees.