Empower independent business owners in your community.
Join CFIB as a Territory Sales Manager.
This isn’t just a sales job.
As a Territory Sales Manager (also called District Manager), you will do more than just represent our organization and services to small and mid-size local businesses. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the livelihoods and success of Canada’s independent business owners while growing your career.
As the largest association of small and medium-sized enterprises in Canada, we are looking for Territory Sales Managers to grow our membership of business owners across the country.
Why apply to be a Territory Sales Manager?
- Attractive compensation: This position has a mix of base salary and commission, incentivizing you to be a top performer.
- Control your schedule: You’ll work independently to drive successful results in your region.
- Become part of the team: You’ll have a close rapport with your manager, and be supported by a team of experienced colleagues—many of whom have worked in your position.
- Be inspired: Spend your days engaging entrepreneurs in your community—and draw on our strong support network that’s just a call away—to help you achieve success.
- Support the mission: CFIB exists to increase small businesses’ chances of success. Be part of strengthening the entrepreneurial culture in Canada.