SaskPower has a new Online Energy Efficiency Assessment tool to help you figure out where your business is using the most energy and recommends both long-term and short-term solutions.
Who is eligible?
- Saskatchewan small and medium sized businesses.
- Businesses with an average yearly power bill of $45,000 or less.
What the assessment offers:
- An estimated breakdown of your power and natural gas usage. Find out where your money is going.
- Customized information on efficiency upgrades that could save you money on your bill.
- Tips for no-cost actions that can save your business money.
- Low cost tips on how to be more efficient.
- Recommendations on which of our incentive programs could benefit your business.