SaskPower has a new Online Energy Efficiency Assessment tool to help you figure out where your business is using the most energy and recommends both long-term and short-term solutions.
Who is eligible?
- Saskatchewan small and medium sized businesses.
- Businesses with an average yearly power bill of $45,000 or less.
What the assessment offers:
- An estimated breakdown of your power and natural gas usage. Find out where your money is going.
- Customized information on efficiency upgrades that could save you money on your bill.
- Tips for no-cost actions that can save your business money.
- Low cost tips on how to be more efficient.
- Recommendations on which of our incentive programs could benefit your business.
The assessment tool is free and easy to use.
For more information and to try out the new tool, check out SaskPower’swebsite.
CFIB's Business Counsellors are also available to answer your questions.