When your business faces a workers' compensation claim, things may not go as smooth as you would like.
In order to help alleviate some of the frustration and confusion, WorksafeNB has implemented a new service called the Issues Resolution Office (IRO). The IRO office is there to help with claim-related decisions and to investigate service-related claims.
How can the IRO help your business?
- If you disagree with a claim-related decision you can request a review by the IRO.
- If you want to file a complaint about service you have received at WorksafeNB you can do so through the IRO.
- The IRO automatically reviews all workers' compensation claims when an appeal is filed.
- All appeals will now be reviewed by an internal review specialist that will contact you to ensure they have a good understanding of your disagreement with the claim decision.
- The IRO’s main purpose is to improve client service at WorksafeNB.
If you are dealing with a workers compensation claim or have questions about the IRO, contact Business Resources.