Telecom services tailored to the needs of your business
business linesBusiness linesFax to emailHigh speed InternetLong distance,
1-800 & more
Since the deregulation of the phone and cable company monopolies in 1992, SelectCom has been a leading alternative provider of customized, flexible and cost effective telecom services to Canadian businesses. The SelectCom Privilege Program includes traditional solutions, such as business phone lines, as well as VoIP and Cloud solutions.
CFIB members that switch to SelectCom typically save about $1,000 per year.
As a business owner...
- Don’t you want a telecom partner that works as hard as you do to serve clients well and earn their trust?
- Is your business taking advantage of VoIP and Cloud solutions?
- Are you still paying for an expensive fax line?
- Does your current supplier try to trap you into term contracts?
- Have you recently analyzed your telecom expenses in detail?
Call 1 866 364-3936 to find out how much you can save.
Notes: All services are subject to availability. “Typical savings of about $1,000” vary according to the needs of each business client and are realized on the totality of telecommunications services ported to SelectCom.