Scotiabank/CFIB Internship in Public Policy and Entrepreneurship
Do you know a university student looking for summer work? Perhaps someone who is familiar with some of the many challenges facing small businesses?
CFIB has some compelling opportunities for summer interns in several of our offices right across the country. The selected candidates will work closely with CFIB staff to research and report on important topics that impact the small business community.
Interested candidates should act quickly since the application deadlines are approaching fast.
Full details and deadlines:
- Vancouver, British Columbia (deadline March 6, 2017)
- Calgary, Alberta (deadline March 6, 2017)
- Regina, Saskatchewan (deadline March 6, 2017)
- Toronto, Ontario (deadline March 6, 2017)
- Ottawa, Ontario (deadline March 6, 2017)
Hear what past interns have to say in the Exploring Internships video.
Please ensure to apply for the job posted in the location of your choice and indicate in your cover letter, which city you are applying for. If you would like to learn more about the CFIB Internship Program, visit our website at cfib.ca/careers.