Every year, the government of New Brunswick buys everything from office supplies and backhoes to janitorial services and IT consulting.
Did you know?
Of the 1300 various purchases made by the province of New Brunswick in 2015, over 1000 of those purchases were below the public tender threshold of $10,000. That means that only businesses registered on The New Brunswick Opportunities Network (NBON) were invited to bid on those tenders or were chosen directly from a list of interested vendors.
NBON is where you can find tender documents for goods and services, as well as tender notices for transportation and building construction.
The site also contains tender opportunities issued by other public sector bodies such as municipalities, hospital corporations, Crown corporations, universities, regional landfill corporations and the Atlantic Lottery Corporation.
You must register on line with NBON to do business with the province of New Brunswick.
Once registered you will be able to:
- Bid on lower dollar opportunities that are not publically advertised
- View and print official tender documents that are needed to submit bids
- Receive emails with bidding opportunities that match your company profile
- Search and view tender notices
- Automatically receive notifications of tender amendments by email
- See other suppliers who have expressed interest in a tender, which may allow you to partner on larger projects.
- Gain access to training videos on how to fill out documents and correctly submit bids
Don’t miss out on potential opportunity! Register today.
You can get more information about NBON by accessing their help line at 1 800 561-1422 or emailing NBON@snb.ca.