CC: My Member of the Legislative Assembly
The cost of doing business in Alberta has skyrocketed! As we continue to weather the economic storm of inflation, interest rate hikes, and low consumer confidence, your government must address the concerns of small businesses.
All I want is to be able to afford to run a profitable business in this province.
To help me offset the increased costs of doing business in Alberta and keep my business competitive, I am calling on your government to:
- No increase in costs
- Lower the small business tax rate and index to inflation
- Continue gas tax and utility cost relief
- Ensure fair labour policies like legislating WCB rebates
- Address labour shortages
- Make red tape reduction a priority
- Lower education property taxes
- Introduce a provincial construction mitigation plan